Friday 25 May 2012

Another Hope In My Life

My sister in law, is a breast cancer patient.
She go throught chemotherapy. And she lost all her hair,nails is turning black.
She start her Purtier Stem Cell after her last chemo, and there is the change in her life.
She gain her life back.
After take the stem cell, she is so healthy now and her hair is growing !
She recommend me to follow her another therapy --- Detoxification & Rejuvenation Programme.
My eldest sister and I go to the NewLife office to attend a seminar regard this programme.
Well, after listen to Standly Chong , I decided to follow his way to cure my colon cancer.
With all the successful testimonies, there is no harm to have a try rather than I do a surgery.
God bless!

5 comments:

Sokehah cheah said...

Thank you for following my blog. So sorry to hear of your health condition. Hope the stem cell will help cure your cancer. Take care and God bless!

Unknown said...

Thanks!
I love your recipes,
I hope I can recover fast and learn how to cook healthy food for myself and my family as well.
Stay healthy!

ann low said...

Hi BelleBerry,
Stay positive and God will bless you always!

Ann

Unknown said...

Thanks Ann !
I will stay positive and fight with the cancer cell.
:)

MaryMoh said...

Hi Belle, so sorry to hear that you are suffering from colon cancer. A friend told me. Dropping by to give you the support to let you know that cancer is curable these days. I'm shocked to hear that the colonoscopy showed hundreds and thousands of polyps! I really hope the stem cells that you are taking helps. I'm really glad to know that you went to the NewLife talk too to learn about detox and rejuvenation. That is a very good program. I went through many times myself because of extreme poor health. My best friend almost died of aggressive lymphatic cancer at about 40 yrs old. She followed the NewLife programme closely for a long time and today she is very healthy and cancer free, about 10 years now. Please don't feel stressed up. Stay positive. Keeping you in my prayers. Mary at http://www.keeplearningkeepsmiling.com